Accessible friendly ‘to-the-point’ counselling services in Auckland
Welcome. Life can be tough when you’re struggling with personal, relational, or work issues. We all need to be heard and understood by someone we can trust, and a professional counsellor can be a vital catalyst to help.
Getting to the point – we’ll find solutions to empower you for a more successful life
Together we’ll get to the heart of issues you face so you can go away with answers and strategies, so you won’t have to keep coming back!
- Marriage counselling and couples/ relationship counselling – if you’re in trouble, needing a turn-around to restore that spark, or you’re about to commit to someone.
- Drug and alcohol or addictions counselling – to overcome dependencies and reach a more productive life.
- Depression, grief, trauma, and other personal issues – to break through to a better life.
- Family counselling – to overcome conflicts and grow into a happy team
- Family Dispute Resolution (FDR).
Appointments available after hours and weekends.
You’ll be seen as soon as possible. After-hours appointments are available weekdays till 8pm or weekends – at one of my convenient locations providing easy access .
Enquiries and bookings can be made by text, email, or phone.
Find the particular service you’re looking for or find out more about my credentials.