Free Counselling

Employee Assistance Programmes – employer funded counselling

If you or your partner have an employer with an EAP programme (Employee Assistance Programme) you should be eligible for free counselling. To find out if you have an EAP programme you can ask your manager, human resources advisor, health and safety representative or occupational health advisor or look in your staff handbook, noticeboard or intranet. If you are unsure if you have an EAP programme or would like to make an appointment then please contact me.